Welcome to the registration for the 5th Global Research Conference
"Social Innovation and Socio-Digital Transformation - Towards a Comprehensive Innovation Policy"
on 28/29th of October 2019 in Dortmund
Conference participants should bear in mind that photographs, videos and sound recordings will be taken during the conference. These may affect both presenting and non-presenting participants. Photographs and/or recordings may be selected for presentations on the conference website, internet streaming and/or conference related publications. By registering you accept that you could be photographed, videoed or audio recorded. You also accept that photographies, videos and audio recordings taken at the conference may be published on the website, in streams or in conference-related material.
By registering you provide your consent that we are allowed to store your data securely and to use it for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you in course of the organisation of the conference and to keep you up-dated,
- Publication of your name, organisation and function in the conference leaflet,
- Dissemination of conference related materials before and after the conference,
- Information about activities of the organisers of this conference are implementing in the field of Social Innovation.
- You can always withdraw your consent and demand deletion of your data.
- You have the right to object to this processing of your data.
- Your data will be deleted until 31.12.2020 at the latest.
- You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- No automated decision making (including profiling) is performed.
- Your data will be shared with the organisers.
If you have any addtional questions concerning data privacy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact person: W. Michalek, Centre for Social Innovation, Linke Wienzeile 246, 1150 Wien, Austria
Registration, lunches and coffee breaks during the two conference days are provided free of charge.
This conference is supported by